Friday, July 11, 2008

Palace of Independence

I think most of you know this place (some of you can go in or some of you just go through ^^). However, I can not disagree that this palace is very great. I leave historical events of this palace because it is history (it 's intelligent if you avoid talking about history as much as you can ^^).
The structure of this palace is really awesome: glamourous, fancy, beautiul, and ...solemn.
Actually, I only want to talk about interior of this palace.
Ngo Viet Thu is the main architecture. He was the one who studied in France and achieved First Grand Prize of Rome in 1955 so he was really influenced from French Art. The reason I really like interior of this palace because it looks like modern style although it was built more than 40 years ago.
These are my favorite views in this palace (all of them in level 2 ^^) and theirs quality can not be good because I only took by my mobile phone.
You can see them, the decoration looks like modern house: swirl-stair . flower-lights, etc.
I was impressed by this one:

The reason why i like it is not only its significant, unique but because it also brings the light to every corners of level 2. If you look at theirs design, the way they are sharpened, curved . By that design, the light was bent and light up all the corners. It is interested, isn't it? ^^

That is not all things i want to talk about this palace but I think those things can make you think again about this palace. And if you like, you can express it by yourselves (15000VND/1 person is not cheap with me (^o^) ).

No comments: